The software lets you to keep track of all the
payments that you have received. You can log in the received payments
category wise. If you do not find the category under which you desire to
store, please define the category in the eZee FrontDesk Configuration. The categories
definition enables you to easily manage the accounts receivable.
You can have access to this module only
if you are privileged to.
steps below to log in the received payments.
- From the Tools menu, select the Expense
- Select the Accounts Receivable. The
Accounts Receivable form gets displayed.
- Pick up the appropriate date. By default
it displays the last day you have created.
- Select the appropriate category from the
Category dropdown list.
If you do not find appropriate category, do not
hesitate to define the category in eZee FrontDesk Configuration.
- Enter the Paid By, Amount, Pay Type. The
rest of the fields are not obligatory.
- Click on Add. Note that the payment is
added to the list.
- Repeat the steps 4 to 6 for adding more
payments if necessary.
- Click on Close to close the Accounts