This opportunity is available only if you have
opted for call logging feature. Sometimes the call accounting system may
fail to post the calls to the guest rooms due to some reasons, say, when the
guest makes a call from the receptionist phone or when the eZeeFD date and
PBX date mismatches or when the PBX PC is not working or due to some technical problems.
In such circumstances you will be presented with the list of all unposted
calls regardless of the extension number. You can manually post the calls to
the guest rooms if necessary. Follow the steps below to post the unposted
- From the eZee FrontDesk main screen,
click on the room to which you would like to post the unposted calls.
- Click on the Other charges link.
The Other Charges form gets displayed.
- Click on the Call Details link. The
Unposted Call Details form gets displayed. The list of all the
unposted calls is displayed.
- Select the calls from the list and click
on Post. The unposted calls are now posted to the room.
- Click on the Close to close
Unposted Call Details. Note that the posted calls are logged in as the
Call Logging charge other charge.
- Click on Close to close the
Other Charges form.
- Click on Update to save the posted