Follow the steps below to make adjustments in
the stock level:
- From the Transaction menu, select
the Adjustments. The Adjustments form gets displayed.
- Adjustment No (Adjustment Number)
is automated. You can also edit it if necessary. You can also change the
Date if necessary.
- Select the Type. You can access
only those types you are privileged to.
- Either enter the Code or select
the code from the Code list.
If you are familiar with codes, you can select the item name
from the Name list.
- Enter the Qty (Item Quantity),
select the Unit and enter Remark if necessary.
- Click on Save to save the
- Repeat the steps from 2 to 6 for adding