If a guest commits some crime or offence,
you may not wish to rent to the same person from next time. You would
like to store the reason responsible for not renting that guest from
next time, for example, misbehaved. The software provides the ability
to store the Do Not Rent reason associated with the guest. You can also
store all the other possible reasons for not renting the guests and
simply assign the reason in the Front Desk. Follow the reasons below to
store Do Not Rent(DNR) reasons.
- From the Configuration menu, select
the DNR Reasons. The DNR Reasons form gets displayed.
- Click on Add or hit Enter to store new DNR reason. The
Add DNR Reason form gets displayed.
- Enter the DNR Reason. It can be
alphanumeric and it should not exceed 100 characters. Remember that
characters such as #, %, �, � are not allowed.
- Click OK to save the DNR reason.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to store more DNR
- Click OK when finished entering all
the DNR reasons.
Removing Existing DNR